Women's Timber Corps from Edinburgh
Photographs courtesy of John Coutts husband of late Gladys Coutts (nee Donald). Gladys as a WTC was based at Garlogie Camp, Corsindae and Glenkindie House all in the present Aberdeenshire area.
The above photographs were in Gladys's collection but unfortunately no names were shown. The details on the back indicate that both photographs were taken in Portrait Studios, Princes St, Edinburgh in 1943.
Any details would be very welcome.
Picture added on 30 January 2008