Women's Timber Corps based at Glenkindie House
Photograph courtesy of Margaret Angus (nee Stewart) of Huntly, formerly Pitlochry.
A group of the Timber Jills at Glenkindie House, Strathdon, Aberdeenshire (circa 1946) in their civilian dress. In all three groups of girls arrived when Margaret was stationed there. The other groups arrived when the work in other locations was finished or running down.
The four girls from the back left are and then front left are:
Picture added on 07 May 2012